An Electrical Solutions company that specialise in providing HVAC electrical controls and control solutions seeks to employ a BMS Installer (Electrical Assistance)
- Receiving instruction from the immediate superior on the layout and the execution of specific work sequences.
- Laying cables and positioning supporting structures (conduits or poles) and cleaning and tinning of conductors, binding, and strapping, stripping of individual conductors.
- Using hand held power tools to drill and mount junction boxes, brackets, cable trays, racks, etc and tighten screws and bolts.
- Terminate cables, wires etc to junction boxes, connecting blocks and / or terminals including soldering, fitting of lugs and harnessing wires
- To ensure installation and safely procedures and guidelines are complied with and tasks are executed accordingly with laid down instructions.
- Testing circuits and the functionality of new components using testing and fault detection equipment and communicating outcomes to the immediate superior.
- Cleans worksite, stores equipment and tools and loads materials prior departure from work site in order to ensure work sites are cleaned and safe in accordance with laid down instructions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Skill in use of materials and tools
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret schematic
- NQF 2 / Work place learning experience of minimum 1 year
- Relevant electrician experience (12- 18 months) Familiarity with galvanized conduit
- Service orientated
How To Apply
Email your resume to <firstname.lastname@example.org>